The baby sister of the Jackson family tore the Superdome down when she performed on the Mainstage in 2010. The theatrics, outfit changes and choreography made it hard to take your eyes off Janet Jackson, and you didn't want to either. Singing along to her hits from the past several decades to her emotional tribute to her late brother Michael Jackson there were so many special moments in that performance. Since her birthday is coming up on May 16th, we salute Ms. Jackson this Music Monday.
- Kevin Hart Teams Up With Rally Health to Prove That Wellness is No Joke
- How To Get Gabrielle Union’s MET Gala Razored Bob Cut
- ESSENCE Poll: How Important is it to You That the Characters in Your Children's Books are Black?
- Jazmine Sullivan's Cover of Nina Simone's 'Baltimore' Will Give You Chills
- Loretta Lynch to Travel to Baltimore to Speak With Community Leaders
- Maze Featuring Frankie Beverly Makes Its Triumphant Return to ESSENCE Fest
- Hair Tips For Transitioners With Alopecia
- New & Next: Meet Eclectic Soul Singer ASH