The baby sister of the Jackson family tore the Superdome down when she performed on the Mainstage in 2010. The theatrics, outfit changes and choreography made it hard to take your eyes off Janet Jackson, and you didn't want to either. Singing along to her hits from the past several decades to her emotional tribute to her late brother Michael Jackson there were so many special moments in that performance. Since her birthday is coming up on May 16th, we salute Ms. Jackson this Music Monday.
- #Top10 Videos That Solidified Missy Elliott As A Hip-Hop Icon
- Police Charge Suspect in Fatal Beating of Transgender Woman Islan Nettles
- Michelle Obama Launches 'Let Girls Learn' Initiative to Make Education Accessible to All Girls
- DOJ Report Reveals Common Discriminatory Practices Used Among Ferguson Police
- Bridal Bliss: Anika and Daryl’s Beach Wedding
- ESSENCE Poll: Do You Ask If There's a Gun In a Home That You or Your Child Are Visiting?
- GRAMMY-Winning Artists Usher and Missy Elliott Added to the 2015 ESSENCE Festival Lineup!
- NOW PLAYING Artist, Lecrae Talks Keeping His Marriage First, His Faith & Dealing with the Pressure of Success