The baby sister of the Jackson family tore the Superdome down when she performed on the Mainstage in 2010. The theatrics, outfit changes and choreography made it hard to take your eyes off Janet Jackson, and you didn't want to either. Singing along to her hits from the past several decades to her emotional tribute to her late brother Michael Jackson there were so many special moments in that performance. Since her birthday is coming up on May 16th, we salute Ms. Jackson this Music Monday.
- President Obama: Ferguson Is No "Excuse For Violence"
- 'The Queen Latifah Show' Gets Canceled
- Must-See: Beyoncé's New Video 7/11
- Must-See: How Prison Time Changed T.I.
- EXCLUSIVE: Hear Faith Evans' New Song, "Fragile"
- Toni Morrison Breaks Down Racism on ‘Colbert,’ Admits She Recently Read ‘Beloved’ for the First Time
- Michael Brown Sr. Begs for Peace in the Coming Days
- ESSENCE Poll: How Much of a Planner Are You?