The baby sister of the Jackson family tore the Superdome down when she performed on the Mainstage in 2010. The theatrics, outfit changes and choreography made it hard to take your eyes off Janet Jackson, and you didn't want to either. Singing along to her hits from the past several decades to her emotional tribute to her late brother Michael Jackson there were so many special moments in that performance. Since her birthday is coming up on May 16th, we salute Ms. Jackson this Music Monday.
- Lupita Nyong'o Acts To Preserve Slave-Trading Site
- Must-See: Tamar Braxton's 'Let Me Know' Video
- 'Drumline: A New Beat' Stars Hope to Shine a Light On HBCUs
- EXCLUSIVE: Jessie T. Usher and RonReaco Lee Talk 'Survivor's Remorse,' and Meeting Lebron James
- ESSENCE Presents: Real Talk with a C-Suite Exec
- Must-See: The Cast of 'A Different World' Reunites
- Department of Justice Condemns Michael Brown's Autopsy Leak
- ESSENCE Poll: Which Male R&B Group Do You Want to Reunite?