The baby sister of the Jackson family tore the Superdome down when she performed on the Mainstage in 2010. The theatrics, outfit changes and choreography made it hard to take your eyes off Janet Jackson, and you didn't want to either. Singing along to her hits from the past several decades to her emotional tribute to her late brother Michael Jackson there were so many special moments in that performance. Since her birthday is coming up on May 16th, we salute Ms. Jackson this Music Monday.
- Single Black Female: This Marriage Can’t Be Saved, But I Still Want to Be Besties
- John Legend Produces Music for 'Underground' That Is Bold, Thrilling and Absolutely Intense
- DOJ Sues Ferguson After City Council Rejects Criminal Justice Reform Recommendations
- Pave The Way: Celeb Hairstylist Larry Sims on the Challenges of Getting Celebs Red Carpet Ready
- Jury Enters Final Deliberations for Officer Who Shot Akai Gurley in NYC Stairwell
- This Robot Can Help You Apply Your Lipstick
- Must-See: Diddy Discovers An Ancestor Who Was Never Enslaved in 'Finding Your Roots'
- 'It's Not That White Women Can't Write About Beyonce and 'Formation,' But Maybe They Shouldn't'