The baby sister of the Jackson family tore the Superdome down when she performed on the Mainstage in 2010. The theatrics, outfit changes and choreography made it hard to take your eyes off Janet Jackson, and you didn't want to either. Singing along to her hits from the past several decades to her emotional tribute to her late brother Michael Jackson there were so many special moments in that performance. Since her birthday is coming up on May 16th, we salute Ms. Jackson this Music Monday.
- #BlackGirlMagic! Misty Copeland Becomes First Black Principal Ballerina at American Ballet Theater
- Book Lovers: Meet Your Authors at ESSENCE Festival 2015
- ESSENCE Poll: What's Your Favorite Part of ESSENCE Fest?
- Bree Newsome Speaks Out After Removing Confederate Flag from South Carolina Capitol
- Get Zendaya's BET Awards Glow
- Watch Janet Jackson Accept BET's First Ever Ultimate Icon Award
- How Many Times Have You Experienced ESSENCE Fest?
- Relive Your Favorite 'Martin' Moments with Big Sean & Chris Brown's New Video