The baby sister of the Jackson family tore the Superdome down when she performed on the Mainstage in 2010. The theatrics, outfit changes and choreography made it hard to take your eyes off Janet Jackson, and you didn't want to either. Singing along to her hits from the past several decades to her emotional tribute to her late brother Michael Jackson there were so many special moments in that performance. Since her birthday is coming up on May 16th, we salute Ms. Jackson this Music Monday.
- Robin Thicke Reveals Why Paula Patton Left Him
- Alicia Keys Performs New Single and Talks Motherhood on 'Today Show'
- Black Actress Allegedly Mistaken for Prostitute By Police
- ESSENCE Poll: What's Your Favorite Daytime Talk Show?
- Coffee Talk: 'No Good Deed' Earns Number One Spot at the Box Office
- NFL Star Adrian Peterson Charged With Child Abuse
- Did Jay Z Announce That Beyonce is Pregnant?
- Halle Berry to Produce New CBS Medical Drama