The baby sister of the Jackson family tore the Superdome down when she performed on the Mainstage in 2010. The theatrics, outfit changes and choreography made it hard to take your eyes off Janet Jackson, and you didn't want to either. Singing along to her hits from the past several decades to her emotional tribute to her late brother Michael Jackson there were so many special moments in that performance. Since her birthday is coming up on May 16th, we salute Ms. Jackson this Music Monday.
- Did Beyoncé and Jay Z Renew Their Wedding Vows?
- Ford Giveaway on Twitter
- Official Michael Brown Autopsy Suggests He Was Shot At Close Range
- NAACP Looking Into Hanging Death of North Carolina Teen Lennon Lacy
- Your Vote Is Your Voice This Election
- EXCLUSIVE: Hear Goapele's New Song, 'Strong As Glass'
- ESSENCE Poll: How Often Do You Give Yourself A Breast Exam?
- Coffee Talk: Dallas Cowboys Cut Michael Sam