The baby sister of the Jackson family tore the Superdome down when she performed on the Mainstage in 2010. The theatrics, outfit changes and choreography made it hard to take your eyes off Janet Jackson, and you didn't want to either. Singing along to her hits from the past several decades to her emotional tribute to her late brother Michael Jackson there were so many special moments in that performance. Since her birthday is coming up on May 16th, we salute Ms. Jackson this Music Monday.
- Sound Off: Thanksgiving Day Thoughts on Michael Brown
- Andre 3000, Justin Simien, and 'Selma' Nominated for Independent Spirit Awards.
- Must-See: Happy Thanksgiving from President Obama
- Bill Cosby's Wife Supports Him "On Every Level," Says Family Friend
- Questions Raised About St. Louis County Prosecutor McCulloch's Grand Jury Tactics
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch Timbaland’s New Artist V. Bozeman’s Video for ‘Race Jones’
- Update: Restaurateur, Ex-Model B. Smith Found
- Aretha Franklin Wants R-E-S-P-E-C-T, Calls Unauthorized Biography 'Trashy'