The baby sister of the Jackson family tore the Superdome down when she performed on the Mainstage in 2010. The theatrics, outfit changes and choreography made it hard to take your eyes off Janet Jackson, and you didn't want to either. Singing along to her hits from the past several decades to her emotional tribute to her late brother Michael Jackson there were so many special moments in that performance. Since her birthday is coming up on May 16th, we salute Ms. Jackson this Music Monday.
- President Obama Grants Clemency to 22 Prisoners
- Muhammadu Buhari Named New President of Nigeria in Wake of Boko Haram Attacks
- Thousands of Detroit Citizens Must File Paperwork to Avoid Foreclosure
- This GIF of Beyoncé and Blue Ivy Flossing Will Make You Smile
- ESSENCE Poll: Have You Ever Felt Intimidated by Your Mother's Beauty?
- #WEW: Meet the Small Biz Lady, Melinda Emerson Before She Speaks at Empower U
- About That Viral Video of a Mom, Her Child's Tantrum and a Nosy Stranger
- India.Arie To Make Appearance on Tonight's Episode of Being Mary Jane