The baby sister of the Jackson family tore the Superdome down when she performed on the Mainstage in 2010. The theatrics, outfit changes and choreography made it hard to take your eyes off Janet Jackson, and you didn't want to either. Singing along to her hits from the past several decades to her emotional tribute to her late brother Michael Jackson there were so many special moments in that performance. Since her birthday is coming up on May 16th, we salute Ms. Jackson this Music Monday.
- Did Nicki Minaj, Jessie J, and Ariana Grande Just Give Us a New Female Anthem?
- NBA Player Matt Barnes Uses Social Media to Help Find Aunt’s Killer
- NYPD Cop Allegedly Puts Pregnant Woman in Chokehold
- Whoopi Goldberg: If a Woman Hits a Man, She Should Expect to Get Hit Back
- Emotions Run High As Obamas Prepare for Malia to Go to College
- ESSENCE Poll: Does Having Divorced Parents Make Marriage Harder?
- Coffee Talk: Tia and Tamera Mowry To Release Young Adult Book Series
- The Write or Die Chick: One Isn't Always the Magic Number