The baby sister of the Jackson family tore the Superdome down when she performed on the Mainstage in 2010. The theatrics, outfit changes and choreography made it hard to take your eyes off Janet Jackson, and you didn't want to either. Singing along to her hits from the past several decades to her emotional tribute to her late brother Michael Jackson there were so many special moments in that performance. Since her birthday is coming up on May 16th, we salute Ms. Jackson this Music Monday.
- Shocker! Bill Cosby Originally Wanted Clair Huxtable to Be a Plumber
- Teacher Raises $130K to Feed Ferguson Public School Students
- 'Show Me' Collaboration
- 5 Ways Beyoncé May Surprise Us at the VMAs
- Photo Fab: See Essence Atkins and Lynn Whitfield in 'My Other Mother' TV Movie
- Meagan Good Dismisses Skin Bleaching Rumors, Says 'I Love My Complexion'
- ESSENCE Poll: Are Sexualized Depictions of Women Okay When Created by a Female Artist?
- Songwriter Ester Dean Gives End of Summer Makeup and Skincare Tips