The baby sister of the Jackson family tore the Superdome down when she performed on the Mainstage in 2010. The theatrics, outfit changes and choreography made it hard to take your eyes off Janet Jackson, and you didn't want to either. Singing along to her hits from the past several decades to her emotional tribute to her late brother Michael Jackson there were so many special moments in that performance. Since her birthday is coming up on May 16th, we salute Ms. Jackson this Music Monday.
- Will Wesley Snipes Return for a Fourth 'Blade' Movie?
- It Takes a Tech Vilage: How Kapor Center Funds the Future
- Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade are Officially Married
- Michael Sam Cut by St. Louis Rams
- Jourdan Dunn and Joan Smalls Among World's Highest Paid Models
- Venus Williams Suffers Close Loss at U.S. Open
- Essence Atkins Will Officiate Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade's Miami Wedding
- New York City Mayor Endorses Body Camera Pilot Program for NYPD