The baby sister of the Jackson family tore the Superdome down when she performed on the Mainstage in 2010. The theatrics, outfit changes and choreography made it hard to take your eyes off Janet Jackson, and you didn't want to either. Singing along to her hits from the past several decades to her emotional tribute to her late brother Michael Jackson there were so many special moments in that performance. Since her birthday is coming up on May 16th, we salute Ms. Jackson this Music Monday.
- Naomi Campbell Found Guilty of Assault In Italy Paparazzi Attack
- Must-See: Watch Lauryn Hill Perform Nina Simone's "Feeling Good" on The Tonight Show
- Tamar Collection: Fun, Flirty, Affordable Fashion
- Ask Dr. Sherry: ‘My Girlfriend Hasn’t Had A Job In Six Years, Is It Okay To Leave?’
- POLL: When Is It Appropriate to Move Out of Your Parents' Home?
- Cop Indicted for Murder in Fatal Shooting of Samuel DuBose
- Must-See: Watch Craig Robinson and Meagan Good in New NBC Sitcom, 'Mr. Robinson'
- Summer, Sex and Yeast Infections: What Happy Vaginas Know