The baby sister of the Jackson family tore the Superdome down when she performed on the Mainstage in 2010. The theatrics, outfit changes and choreography made it hard to take your eyes off Janet Jackson, and you didn't want to either. Singing along to her hits from the past several decades to her emotional tribute to her late brother Michael Jackson there were so many special moments in that performance. Since her birthday is coming up on May 16th, we salute Ms. Jackson this Music Monday.
- Must See: Black Family Receives Letter From Neighbors: 'You Don't Belong Here'
- 71 Arrested In Cleveland Protest After Officer Acquittal
- Must See: Mom Accepts Diploma on Behalf of Son Who Died in Car Crash on Prom Night
- Nicki Minaj Debuts 'The Night Is Still Young' Video Exclusively on Tidal
- Lance Gross Marries Longtime Girlfriend Rebecca Jefferson
- Nina Simone Biopic Starring Zoe Saldana to be Released This Year
- Cleveland Officer Found Not Guilty in Shooting Death of Malissa Williams
- Michael B. Jordan Responds to 'Fantastic Four' Casting Criticism in Open Letter