The baby sister of the Jackson family tore the Superdome down when she performed on the Mainstage in 2010. The theatrics, outfit changes and choreography made it hard to take your eyes off Janet Jackson, and you didn't want to either. Singing along to her hits from the past several decades to her emotional tribute to her late brother Michael Jackson there were so many special moments in that performance. Since her birthday is coming up on May 16th, we salute Ms. Jackson this Music Monday.
- Bridal Bliss: Kiara and Malik's Washington D.C. Wedding
- ESSENCE Poll: Who Do You Look To For Mentorship?
- First Look: Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding To Air On WE tv
- The Senior Year: One Mother's Countdown to an Empty Nest
- Lalah Hathaway Talks the Beauty of Growing Up Musical
- ESSENCE Poll: What Was the Top Moment of Last Night's VMAs?
- Learn to Create Rita Ora’s Interconnected Ponytails From The VMA’s
- EXCLUSIVE: Emayatzy Corinealdi Discusses New Role in ‘Hand of God,’ Finding Love in Hollywood