The baby sister of the Jackson family tore the Superdome down when she performed on the Mainstage in 2010. The theatrics, outfit changes and choreography made it hard to take your eyes off Janet Jackson, and you didn't want to either. Singing along to her hits from the past several decades to her emotional tribute to her late brother Michael Jackson there were so many special moments in that performance. Since her birthday is coming up on May 16th, we salute Ms. Jackson this Music Monday.
- Aretha Franklin Recalls Life on the Road as a Young Girl
- Kevin Hart to Host 'Saturday Night Live'
- ESSENCE Network: Laila Ali Talks Boxing, Business and Her New Show
- Holiday Proposal DOs and DONT's For The Guys
- Phaedra Parks Says She Would Love to Bring Kids to Visit Apollo in Jail
- Queen Latifah Uses Her Own Money to Pay Laid-Off Talk Show Staff
- Department of Justice Plans to Sue New York City Over Conditions at Rikers Island
- Black Women's Roundtable Releases Statement Highlighting Progress in the NFL