The baby sister of the Jackson family tore the Superdome down when she performed on the Mainstage in 2010. The theatrics, outfit changes and choreography made it hard to take your eyes off Janet Jackson, and you didn't want to either. Singing along to her hits from the past several decades to her emotional tribute to her late brother Michael Jackson there were so many special moments in that performance. Since her birthday is coming up on May 16th, we salute Ms. Jackson this Music Monday.
- YouTube Viral Sensation James Wright Chanel Sings Duet with Patti LaBelle
- President Obama Responds to Laquan McDonald Shooting Death Footage: 'I Was Deeply Disturbed'
- Emanuel AME Expected to Donate $1.5 Million to Church Shooting Victims
- Four Chicago Protestors Arrested at Laquan McDonald Demonstration
- Ask Dr. Sherry: ‘He’s Been Married Before, But He Won’t Marry Me!’
- Hashtag #beforeyouwatch Encourages and Unites People Across Social Media
- Second Video in Laquan McDonald Shooting Death Vanished
- Fantasia Sings 'Superwoman' At the Soul Train Awards and Slays It—Watch a Sneak Peek