From his impressive catalog to his undeniable influence on a new generation of artists, Prince Rogers Nelson is truly an icon. And as the road to ESSENCE Festival 2014 begins, we're giving thanks where its due.
- Must-See: Chicago Man Teases President Obama, 'Don't Touch My Girlfriend'
- Toni Morrison’s Papers to Be Housed at Princeton University
- Shonda Rhimes Shuts Down Criticism Over Gay Sex Scenes
- ESSENCE Poll: Do You Make An Effort to Support Black-Owned Businesses?
- Must-See: 'The Voice' Contestants Toia Jones and DaNica Shirey Sing Beyoncé's 'Halo'
- Coffee Talk: 'Key and Peele' Are Officially Working on a Film
- Must-See: Jennifer Hudson Remixes 'POP, Hold It Down'
- Tatyana Ali Felt Alienated For Having 'Good Hair' As a Kid