If you’ve attended the ESSENCE Festival in the past and are heading to this year’s event during July 4th weekend in New Orleans, ESSENCE.com has a special opportunity for you.
We’re looking for people with interesting stories from past Festivals to share their experience in a special video profile. If you would respond “yes” to any of the below questions, we want to hear from you.
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, phone number, dates you’ll attend this year’s ESSENCE Festival, a brief description of your past ESSENCE Festival experience, and a photo of yourself and any others mentioned in the description of your Festival experience. The deadline is Wednesday, June 12. Good luck!
E-mail us if you can answer “yes” to any of the following questions:
Did you meet your fiancé or husband at a past ESSENCE Festival, or are you planning a surprise engagement during your Festival trip this year?
Are you a small business owner who has personally benefited from business the Festival brings every year?
Is New Orleans your hometown and you only return once a year just for the Festival?
Have you worked for the Festival multiple times?
Do you always purchase a new wardrobe just for the Festival every year?
Do you organize an annual bus or road trip to the Festival?
Is the Festival your favorite time to indulge in a girls’ getaway or get-together with the guys?
E-mail us now with your ESSENCE Festival story.
- Must-Listen: Hear Bridget Kelly's New EP 'Cut To…Bridget Kelly'
- NeNe Leakes Set for New Tell-All Interview
- ESSENCE Poll: How Are You Saving For Retirement?
- Must-See: Watch Alicia Keys and John Legend Pay Tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Must-See: Watch President Obama's Mandela Memorial Speech
- Coffee Talk: Erica Campbell Announces New Album Release Date
- Must-See: Watch Marsha Ambrosius' Emotional Video, 'Without You'
- Black Teen Pregnancy Rate Reaches Historic Low