"God has given me much favor to be here," said Harvey.
See what flavor of instant coffee we're sipping on today:
• Yesterday, Steve Harvey received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Wearing a yellow suit, Harvey told E!, "People call it luck, but what luck actually is—luck is when hard work runs up into opportunity and people describe it as luck." The daytime talk show host says he does work very hard, but he owes it all to God. "…But I'm also a recipient of a lot of grace and mercy," said Harvey. "God has given me much favor to be here." [E! Online]
• Miami Heat star Chris Bosh and his wife, Adrienne, are expecting their second child together. Mrs. Bosh announced they're expanding their family via Instagram, where she posted a photo of her son and step-daughter holding signs welcoming a new little brother or sister. Adrienne told NBC, "We're very excited. We've always wanted a big family, so we're right around that path. Hopefully, two or three more after this and we couldn't be happier." [YBF]
• Last year, excitement began to build as CBS announced it picked up the TV version of Beverly Hills Cop. Today, the network announced it passed on the opportunity. CBS gave no reason for the change. Sony and Paramount are shopping for a new network to air the series starring Brandon T. Jackson as Axel Foley's son. [Hollywood Reporter]
• Call it a family feud. Kobe Bryant and his parents, Joe and Pamela, are at odds over Pamela's decision to auction off some of Bryant's basketball memorabilia valued at over a million dollars. According to TMZ, both of his parents have filed sworn declarations stating their son willfully gave the valuable items over the years. Bryant has countersued the auction house and believes his mother stole the memorabilia from him. A judge has temporarily blocked the auction. [TMZ]
• R&B star Lyfe Jennings is back with new music. The star released his latest single, "Boomerang," last week. It's the lead single off his upcoming albm. Check out "Boomerang" here.