Every month, ESSENCE magazine spotlights single, successful men around the country. Now we're on the hunt for bachelors who will be in New Orleans during the ESSENCE Festival from July 4 – 7.
If you think you have what it takes and are interested in being featured, please send 2-3 photos and answers to the following questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline is Wednesday May 1. We can’t wait to review your submissions!
Dates in New Orleans:
Are you currently dating anyone?
Do you have children? If so, how many do you have and what are their ages?
Are you open to receiving and responding to e-mails from ESSENCE readers?
What is your idea of a perfect date?
- Memorial and Funeral Plans Announced for Nelson Mandela
- Twitter Recap: Relive 'Scandal' Episode Nine
- Share Your Loving Thoughts and Prayers, Sign Our Nelson Mandela Guestbook
- New and Next: Meet R&B Crooner Russell Taylor
- Must-See: Watch Audra McDonald Sing 'Climb Ev'ry Mountain' From 'The Sound of Music'
- ESSENCE Poll: How Has Mandela's Life Inspired You?
- Toni Braxton Wants Lesbian Role on 'Orange Is the New Black'
- A Day in the Life of a Digital Diva: Makia Smith Thomas