Brandy returns for her second season on BET's The Game tonight. Excited about her turn as waitress-turned-NFL wife Chardonnay Pitts, the newly-engaged singer and ESSENCE Fest headliner shared five reasons she's a happy camper about season 6, premiering tonight at 10pm.
1. "It's great to be a part of such a great talented cast that's always on their A game!"
2. "New cast members Lauren London and Jay Ellis have amazing chemistry and brought a great steamy vibe to the show."
3. "Chardonnay is adjusting to living this new football, rich life style with Jason Pitts (Coby Bell). She's holding him down in all ways as well as finding new friendships in his circle."
4. "The cast and crew of The Game are hard workers and are all about their craft. It's such a great environment to have fun and bring your character to life."
5. "This season Jason and Chardonnay will go through so many changes as husband and wife. The roller coaster ride is now in route."
Tell us why you're excited to catch season 6 of The Game.