Loved Beyoncé's Super Bowl halftime show? Get ready for more!
Beyoncé's Mrs. Carter Show World Tour is adding a special performance at the 19th annual ESSENCE Festival, where the international superstar will return to the Superdome to headline one of three stellar nights of concerts taking place July 4-7 in New Orleans, LA.
“We are incredibly excited to welcome Beyoncé back to the 2013 ESSENCE Festival line-up. She is truly the ultimate ESSENCE woman,” said Essence Communications President, Michelle Ebanks. “If you missed her tour de force in New Orleans, please join us this Fourth of July weekend so that you can experience it live for yourself at the ESSENCE Festival. The ESSENCE Festival features the best in music, culture, arts and entertainment—all of which Beyoncé captures through her extraordinary gifts.”
Beyoncé will join previously announced acts Jill Scott, Maxwell, New Edition, Charlie Wilson, Keyshia Cole, LL Cool J, Brandy and more for three days of extraordinary music and empowerment. Additional acts will be announced soon.
Click here to purchase your 2013 ESSENCE Festival tickets!
- Coffee Talk: La Toya Jackson and Jeffre Phillips Marry
- Idris Elba Confirms He's Having a Baby, Reveals Father's Death
- Must-See: Oprah's Interview With Nelson Mandela
- South Africa's Day of National Prayer for Nelson Mandela
- EXCLUSIVE: Read an Excerpt of Iyanla Vanzant's New Book 'Forgiveness'
- Must-See: Idris Elba on Staying in Robben Island Prison Cell For Mandela Role
- 'Winnie Mandela' Producers and Terrence Howard Express Their Condolences
- Oprah Reflects on the 'Grace and Majesty' of Nelson Mandela