Previous ArticleNext Article

Third Elmo Puppeteer Accuser Comes Forward

Comments
Kevin Clash
Kevin Clash, Sesame Street Puppeteer
Photo Credit: Getty Images

The number of Kevin Clash accusers continues to grow by the day, it seems.

Today, a third man came forward and filed a lawsuit against the former Elmo puppeteer in Manhattan federal court. The accuser, now 29-years-old, claims he and Clash engaged in oral sex when he was 16-years-old, reports TMZ.

The unidentified man, who goes by John Doe, says they met on a "gay phone chat line." The lawsuit claims Clash told the accuser he was 30-years-old at the time, but was really 40.

Doe says Clash invited him to his New York City apartment decorated with Elmo memorabilia, gave him alcohol, "groomed him" and engaged in oral sex. The act also reportedly included "digital penetration." They kept in touch over time, but never engaged in other sex acts until Doe was of age.

According to New York Daily News, the accuser began writing a memoir in 2009, and his lawyer will be releasing specific excerpts at a press conference this coming Tuesday.

Doe is seeking unspecified damages. A spokeswoman for Clash released a statement saying, "Mr. Clash believes this lawsuit has no merit."

Just last week, a second accuser, Cecil Singleton came forward and filed a $5 million lawsuit against Clash. The week prior, Sheldon Stephens came forward—he recanted his original story, but later rejected the settlement money and is now standing by his original claims of sexual misconduct.

« Previous Entry
Have Bobbi Kristina & Nick Gordon Split?
Next Entry »
Gabriel Aubry Files Restraining Order
Against Halle Berry's Fiancé