"I just found out that I'm not being asked back," tweeted Beauvais.
See why we're nuking day-old coffee:
• Garcelle Beauvais is "stunned" over learning she's been axed from the third season of Franklin and Bash. The actress tweeted: "I just found out that I'm not being asked back… #Stunned." But she's not bitter about the dismissal. "Had fun on @FranklinandBash wish them a great season. Lots of projects in the works #Flight #WhiteHouseDown #ArrestedDevelopment #Psych." Are you shocked that she's leaving the show? [Twitter]
• Robin Roberts phoned in to Good Morning America to give a quick update on her health. She told Oprah Winfrey, who's filling in for Roberts, "It's day 35. Thirty-five days ago I had my bone marrow transplant, and it is a journey, my friend, as you have taught me." As for her condition, Roberts says she's feeling good but still has bad days. "I am so incredibly blessed to be doing as well as I am. Some days I do feel like I am 35 years old and can't get my head off the pillow," said Roberts. "But those days are becoming fewer and fewer." [Good Morning America]
• Rock & Roll Hall of Fame President and CEO Terry Stewart endorsed The Official R&B Music Hall of Fame Museum this week. The news comes days after the latter announced its first class of inductees — which include the late Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston. Stewart has also agreed to support the project with a formal letter. [EURweb]
• Weeks ago, Eddie Murphy made news when he sold a new TV series to CBS based on his Beverly Hills Cop movies. Now, there's casting news to report. Brandon T. Jackson is close to getting the part of Aaron Foley, Axel's son. [/Flim]
• Nicki Minaj will headline the 2012 American Music Awards next month. She, along with Taylor Swift and Linkin Park, are tagged as featured performers of the night. Minaj leads the pack of nominations with four. The show airs live from Los Angeles at 8 p.m. ET on November 18 on ABC. [New York Times]