Last night, President Obama and Governor Mitt Romney traded jabs and exchanged jokes at New York's Waldorf-Astoria Hotel.
The 67th Annual Alfred E. Smith Memorial Foundation Dinner brought out the best of the two presidential candidates, a vastly different picture from this week's second and often tense debate.
President Obama was on a roll as he kept the crowd laughing with a myriad of jokes about himself and Romney.
Here were the president's top seven jokes of the night:
1) “Everyone please take your seats, or else Clint Eastwood will yell at them.”
2) "Earlier today I went shopping at some stores in Midtown. I understand Governor Romney went shopping for some stores in Midtown."
3) “Of course, the economy is on everybody’s minds. The unemployment rate is at its lowest level since I took office. I don’t have a joke here. I just thought it’d be useful to remind everybody that the unemployment rate is at the lowest it’s been since I took office."
4) “As some of you may have noticed, I had a lot more energy in our second debate. I felt really well rested after the nice long nap I had in the first debate.”
5) “It turns out millions of Americans focused in on the second debate who didn’t focus in on the first debate. And I happen to be one of them.”
6) “Actually Mitt is his middle name. I wish I could use my middle name." (President Obama's middle name is Hussein.)
7) “I have to admit it can be a grind. Sometimes it feels like this race has dragged on forever. But Paul Ryan assured me that we’ve only been running for two hours and 50-something minutes.”