The former 106 & Park host is taking his talents to a brand new network.
See why we're adding a shot of espresso to our brew:
• Congrats are in order to Terrence Jenkins (formerly Terrence J)! He's the newest E! News co-host. "I've always had a passion for the wide spectrum of pop culture that E! News covers so well; I can't wait to get started," said Jenkins. "I've had a great career so far, and it's all been building toward this. And then getting to work with great people like Giuliana and the entire E! News team just makes this seem like an even more perfect opportunity." There's no word on when he'll begin his new post. [E! News]
• Mo'Nique has settled her ongoing feud with her landlords. Last year, the Oscar-winning actress and her husband were sued after they jumped ship on a lease agreement still owing $370K in unpaid rent. Mo'Nique filed her own lawsuit claiming she ignored the lease because the house smelled like dog feces and more. Sources say the two sides finally came to an agreement. It's unknown how much money Mo'Nique paid out. [TMZ]
• Solange Knowles is preparing her return to music four years after her last album, Sol-Angel & The Hadley Street Dreams. The singer is currently in South Africa shooting the music video for her new song "Losing You." It's set to debut next month. [Time Live]
• The Los Angeles Times published 250 pages of email messages by AEG executives saying that Michael Jackson wasn't well in his final days. In fact, the emails crudely suggest Jackson was a "basket case" in a "weakened and troubled state." The private messages will be used in two upcoming lawsuits next year. [LA Times]
• Chad Johnson is fessing up to his mistakes via twitter. The former NFL star tweeted, "Don't feel bad, my black ass messed up, I made the bed now I gotta lay in it… I got to start life over and create a new one." Is his realization a little too late? [Twitter]