Conrad Murray wants a bottle tested to prove Michael Jackson self-injected propofol.
See why we're adding a little extra half and half to our brew:
- A year after Conrad Murray was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson, he's still trying to prove his innocence. Murray and his lawyers want a particular bottle tested to prove Jackson self-injected the fatal dose of propofol the morning of his death. According to CNN, if it contains 10% lidocaine it would support claims that Jackson self administered the drug while Murray left the room. [CNN]
- Jada Pinkett Smith posted a sexy photo of herself on the beach over the weekend. She tweeted, "To my forty and over crew! Don't believe the hype… we do get better with age!" [People]
- Gladys Knight is weighing in on the Jackson family drama. The soul singer says if Paris Jackson talked to her with a filthy mouth like she talked to Janet, "She would have no teeth." Knight continued, "That's how we were brought up. You respect your elders." [TMZ]
- Jesse Jackson Jr. has been missing in action for quite some time over an unknown illness. However, according to a Mayo Clinic in Minnesota, the Congressman is being treated for depression and for gastrointestinal issues. [EURweb]
- An Idaho billboard comparing movie theater shooter James Holmes and President Barack Obama is causing controversy. The caption with Holmes' photo reads, "Kills 12 in movie theater with assault rifle, everyone freaks out." While the text with Obama's photo reads, "Kills thousands with his foreign policy, wins Nobel Peace Prize." Local residents are calling the billboard "abhorrent." [Hollywood Reporter]