Tuesday, June 19, 2012 | 05:07 AM
Take a look at why we're having a little fruit with our brew:
- It's official, Arsenio Hall is returning to late night TV. He's partnering with CBS to bring a new show to TV at 11 p.m. beginning in 2013. "It's an amazing feeling to be going home to my old friends and colleagues and firing up our night thing. Let's get busy… again," said Hall. So far, the show has been cleared to air in nearly 50% of the country. [Hollywood Reporter]
- Coca-Cola is joining forces with Olympian David Oliver to benefit a local school and inspire summer physical activity. "On the Go with D.O." is a My Coke Rewards program targeting moms to bring the famed athlete and 2012 Olympic hopeful to a kid's school for an exciting "field day." Log on to MyCokeRewards.com/FieldDay for more information.
- Kanye West has booked two shows at Atlantic City's newest resort and casino, Revel. The rapper will perform on July 6 and 7 for the opening the resorts 40,000-square-foot HQ nightclub. Tickets go on sale June 22. [EURweb]
- Oprah Winfrey has announced plans to interview Rihanna for an upcoming episode of Oprah's Next Chapter. She's set to air the interview some time in August. [Vibe Vixen]
- Even though Father's Day is over, Tyrese has written a poem about about how his father has always stood in his corner. "My Back" is the name of the poem in which Tyrese writes, "Daddy thank you for not just being a child support payment but for loving me and having 'My Back.'" [Tyrese's World]