In 2004, when Keyshia Cole declared that she'd changed her mind, us girls had nothing to do but grab our radios and hold on. The feisty Oakland, California, native wowed us with sassy songs like "Let It Go," wailing romantic ballads like "Love," and wedding anthems like "Heaven Sent." This year, get ready for Keyshia's ESSENCE Festival performance by looking back at the petite songstress' style.
- EXCLUSIVE: Roland Martin on the Year's Top Stories, from Obamacare to 'Scandal'
- Sound-Off: Can Michelle Obama Get a Break?
- EXCLUSIVE: Ruben Studdard on 'Biggest Loser' Elimination and Weight-Loss Goals
- Chiwetel Ejiofor, Forest Whitaker, Oprah Winfrey & More Earn SAG Nominations
- ESSENCE Poll: Do You Care About The Race of Your Daughter's Dolls?
- Coffee Talk: Jennifer Hudson, Robin Thicke to Perform on 'Rockin' Eve'
- Must-Listen: Hear Bridget Kelly's New EP 'Cut To…Bridget Kelly'
- NeNe Leakes Set for New Tell-All Interview