"Sorry I had to cancel," he tweeted. "Love you Denver. I'll make it up to you."
See why we're having our coffee plain this morning:
- For the second time in a matter of four months, Tracy Morgan was rushed to the hospital in the Rockies. The comedian fell ill on Saturday and was taken to the E.R. with flu-like symptoms and dehydration. Fortunately, he was treated and released. The 30 Rock star canceled his comedy show that evening. "Sorry I had to cancel," Morgan tweeted. "Love you Denver. I'll make it up to you." He was also photographed in a wheel chair shortly before his flight back to New York. Morgan first fell ill at Sundance at the end of January. [TMZ]
- Loretta Devine's new show, The Client List, was picked up for a second season. Lifetime ordered 15-episodes for the new season. Congrats to Ms. Devine and the rest of the cast and crew! [EURweb]
- It's no secret that Floyd Mayweather, Jr. won Saturday night's fight against Miguel Cotto. But did you know it was a huge payday for him? Mayweather walked away with an amazing $32M for winning the fight. [Style Blazer]
- Rihanna officially holds the record for the most YouTube views in 24 hours. When her latest video, "Where Have You Been," debuted last week some 4.9M people flocked to her channel to watch the dazzling clip. [Grio]
- NBC's new comedy series The New Normal by Ryan Murphy, which stars NeNe Leakes and more, was picked up. The show will focus on a blended family of sorts. It's not clear what role Leakes will play. The New Normal is set to debut this fall. [Huffington Post]