Vivica A. Fox will join Bill Belamy in a brand new TBS sitcom.
See what flavor coffee we're sipping on this morning:
- Vivica A. Fox is heading back to television. The actress is set to star alongside Bill Belamy in TBS' newest series Mr. Box Office. The network has ordered 104 episodes to be completed over a two-years and it will focus on Belamy's character whose career gets put on hold to fulfill a community service sentence at an underprivileged high school. Fox is set to play a history teacher. [EURweb]
- The new action hero movie The Avengers earned $200.3M over the weekend, making it the first film to break the $200M mark in three days. [E! Online]
- Chaka Khan says she wants to join X-Factor. She's the latest star to toss her hat into the ring to be considered a judge. She surely has the qualifications and the career to hold the position. Would she be a great judge? [TMZ]
- Beyoncé says she does her own hair and makeup. The star tells People that when it comes to appearances she's all about doing it herself. "I like to experiment [with my hair]." she says. "I love playing around with highlights or bleaching the tips. I can cut and style my own hair." [People]
- Faith Evans is in trouble with the tax man. The state of California has filed a lien against her for some $60K for unpaid taxes in 2008, 2009 and 2010. [EURweb]