The all-star comedy roared into theaters taking the top spot with moviegoers.
Here's why we're having plain coffee:
- Think Like a Man earned the top spot at the box office this weekend with $33M. Surprisingly, 63 percent of moviegoers were men. "It worked because it is so damn funny. It doesn't matter whether you are a man or a woman, you are going to have a great time," said Sony president of worldwide distribution Rory Bruer. [Hollywood Reporter]
- Jennifer Hudson is expected to attend today's opening statements in the trial of William Balfour, accused of her murdering her mother, brother, and young nephew in 2008. Hudson's sister, Julia, is also expected to attend. She will more than likely become the trial's star witness, as she's the alleged killer's ex-wife. [Radar Online]
- Michelle Williams is turning to fashion guru June Ambrose for help. The former Destiny's Child member will appear on tonight's episode of Styled by June where she'll get a complete makeover. [TGJ]
- Fantasia is apologizing to R. Kelly. Sometime last year Fanny harshly criticized Kelly for abruptly leaving a performance. She would later learn he left for medical reasons and was sent to the hospital. "With all that said I want to say this I LOVE R. KELLY & I apologize for those choice of words. You are such a man of power & wisdom," she tweeted. [The Urban Daily]
- Rapper Ma$e owes Uncle Sam a pretty penny. According to documents filed in Florida, Ma$e owes a whopping $124,774.85 in back taxes from 2000, 2001 and 2004. [TMZ]