Wednesday, February 15, 2012 | 04:25 AM
Take a look at what flavor of coffee we've got brewing:
- In the days leading up to Whitney Houston's death, she allegedly told friends she "really wanted to see Jesus." TMZ reports that the pop singer had a feeling her end was near and had become very spiritual in her final days -- quoting scriptures, singing hymns and even holding conversations about the afterlife. Apparently, on the night she sang "Jesus Loves Me" with Kelly Price, Houston told friends, "I'm gonna go see Jesus… I want to see Jesus." And in the morning of her death, Houston was quoted saying, "You know, he's cool… I really want to see that Jesus." [TMZ]
- The investigation into Houston's death continues and People has learned that investigators are seeking her medical records. It's unclear what bit of information they are searching for. [People]
- Bobby Brown is responding to statements regarding Bobbi-Kristina. “My daughter Bobbi-Kristina is doing much better. We continue to provide love and support to Bobbi-Kristina. She is dealing with the tragedy of her mother death and would prefer to do it outside of the public eye. I ask again that our privacy be respected,” he said.
- Nas allegedly owes Uncle Sam $339,000 in back taxes. The Government has obtained a lien on his property. [EURweb]
- Adele says she wants to take some time off to focus on her relationships. "I am f****ing off for four or five years. If I'm constantly working, my relationships fail," she tells Vogue. She says she may even get married some time soon. [Punch Bowl]