- My Essence Fest: Kelly Rowland on How She Lost 50lbs of Baby Weight
- DeVon Franklin to Critics of Meagan Good’s Sexy Outfits: ‘It’s Not About the Dress, It’s About Her Heart’
- Iyanla Vanzant on Maintaining Her Peace: ‘Police Are Shooting Black People; I Can’t Be Acting Crazy’
- Erykah Badu Unveils the August Cover of ESSENCE
- Usher Dismisses Independence Day, Shows Love to Blacks and Juneteenth at Essence Fest
- Mike Epps Tells Women Not to Show ‘Booty And Chest’ On Instagram: Agree Or Nah?
- 5 Ways Sevyn Streeter Evidences That She’s an ‘80s Baby
- How Deepak Chopra and Erica Ford Brought Yoga to the Projects
What’s the best way to make my dull curls appear bigger and full of life?
How To Videos
All Hair Bloggers
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.
Charli Penn is the Relationships Editor for ESSENCE.com, a wig enthusiast and a proud member of #teamlonghairdontcare.