- #HisNameIsCayden: Trolls Leave Racist Comments on Photo of a 3-Year-Old
- Flooding in South Carolina Leaves 14 Dead, Causes $1 Billion in Damage
- Black Boy Suspended from School for Staring at a White Girl—During a Staring Contest
- Rihanna Defends Rachel Dolezal for Identifying as Black: 'I Think She Was a Bit of a Hero'
- Wendy Williams Says 'Empire' Could Do Without Terrence Howard
- Meryl Streep and 'Suffragette' Cast Gets Backlash Over 'I'd Rather Be a Rebel Than Slave' T-Shirts
- President Obama Will Meet With Families of Oregon Shooting Victims
- F. Gary Gray Reportedly Signs on to Direct 'Furious 8'
What’s the best way to make my dull curls appear bigger and full of life?
How To Videos
All Hair Bloggers
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.