- Rapper Nicki Minaj is preparing for album number two! According to her Twitter account, "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded" will be released on Valentine's Day next year! That's fabulous news given her debut album was one of the best-selling albums of 2011. Congrats to Minaj on all of her success. [TGJ]
PHOTOS: Hairstyle File: Evolution of Big Hair
- Rihanna can add fashion designer to her list of accomplishments. She's currently the spokesmodel for Emporio Armani's jean and underwear collection, but now she's designing jeans and T-shirts for both men and women. [EURweb]
- Miss Tina Knowles is selling her swanky New York condo for $5.6M. The digs feature floor-to-ceiling windows and has been decorated by Knowles herself. Click to see the stunning photos. [Radar Online]
- J.R. Martinez won "Dancing with the Stars" last night, despite suffering an ankle injury last week. He beat 11 other celebs to take home the big prize. Congrats to him. [Too Fab]
PHOTOS: Nicki Minaj Style File
- Congratulations to Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five for being inducted into the Grammy hall of Fame! Their song "The Message" is the first Hip-Hop song to be inducted into the Grammy Hall of Fame. [Grio]
- After giving racy and perhaps useful relationship advice yesterday, Robin Thicke and wife Paula Patton have teamed up for Thicke's new video "Love After War." Check out the clip below.