- Mattel Presents Ava DuVernay With Her Own Barbie
- Kimora Lee Shares First Photo of Newborn Baby
- Florida 7-Year-Old Wins $15k for Hair-Positive Comic Book
- Activists File Lawsuit Citing Prosecutorial Misconduct in Darren Wilson Grand Jury Hearing
- Baltimore Mayor Promises Thorough Investigation of Freddie Gray's Death
- EXCLUSIVE: Sanaa Lathan and Omar Epps on the 15th Anniversary of ‘Love and Basketball’
- Just Engaged: Kela and Daryl’s Engagement Story
- 'Scandal' Recap: 'First Lady Sings the Blues'
What’s the best way to make my dull curls appear bigger and full of life?
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.
Charli Penn is the Relationships Editor for ESSENCE.com, a wig enthusiast and a proud member of #teamlonghairdontcare.