- Keke Palmer Talks Turning 21 (And What She Has Learned Along the Way!)
- EXCLUSIVE: Adrian Marcel: ‘It Feels Good to be a Black Man Every Day of My Life’
- The Anatomy of a Kem Concert
- #RelationshipGoals: Devon Franklin Shares Wifey Meagan Good's Cutest Quirk
- Sybrina Fulton, Nicole Paultre Bell Spread Words of Encouragement at ESSENCE Festival
- Kendrick Lamar’s Very Black Week Ends with ESSENCE Fest Finale
- Celebrity Hairstylist Kiyah Wright Offers Ways to Find The Best Hairstylist
- Sarah Jakes On The Moment She Knew Pastor Touré Roberts Was Her Soul Mate
What’s the best way to make my dull curls appear bigger and full of life?
How To Videos
All Hair Bloggers
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.
Charli Penn is the Relationships Editor for ESSENCE.com, a wig enthusiast and a proud member of #teamlonghairdontcare.