- Naomi Campbell and Veronica Webb Help Kanye West Bring in Yeezy Season 3
- 'ESSENCE Live': Tamar Braxton and Ne-Yo Talk Love and Music, Erica Campbell Gushes Over Beyonce
- NYFW Approved: Meet the ESSENCE Fashion & Beauty Squad!
- Herieth Paul Becomes Newest Face of Maybelline New York
- Jay Manuel Delivers Flawless Makeup For Black Beauties During NYFW
- Designer Kimberly Richardson on Her Fashion Journey
- Taraji P. Henson Set to Play Black NASA Mathematician, Katherine Johnson
- Idris Elba Being Eyed for Two Big Films
What’s the best way to make my dull curls appear bigger and full of life?
How To Videos
All Hair Bloggers
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.