- Poll Finds Black and White New Orleans Residents View Progress of City Differently
- Virginia Gunman’s Family Issues Statement Mourning the Deaths of Reporter, Cameraman
- Carol's Daughter Wants To Know What You're Made Of!
- Lupita Nyong'o Rocks a Long Side Braid
- ESSENCE Poll: Do You Feel Safe At Work?
- A Civil Engineer Talks Rebuilding NOLA 10 Years After Hurricane Katrina
- How Hurricane Katrina Led One Teen to Howard University and Beyond
- ESSENCE Poll: What's Your First Instinct When You See a Fight?
What’s the best way to make my dull curls appear bigger and full of life?
How To Videos
All Hair Bloggers
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.