- No Color, Some Flavor in the ABC News Run-Up to a Pivotal Primary
- Kendrick Lamar Dishes on the Inspiration Behind ‘To Pimp a Butterfly’
- Neck Contouring is Proof That We've Gone Too Far
- Will Smith Discusses Janet Hubert, Jaden Smith’s Style in New Radio Interview
- The BeyHive Attacks Raven Symoné for Calling Beyoncé's New Music Video 'Hilarious'
- Former NYC Mayor Rudy Guiliani Says Beyonce’s Super Bowl Performance ‘Attacked’ Police Officers
- Beyoncé's Foundation Offers Aid to the People of Flint
- Michelle Obama Brings African Dance Classes to the White House in Honor of Black History Month
What’s the best way to make my dull curls appear bigger and full of life?
How To Videos
All Hair Bloggers
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.