- How To Get Gabrielle Union’s MET Gala Razored Bob Cut
- ESSENCE Poll: How Important is it to You That the Characters in Your Children's Books are Black?
- Jazmine Sullivan's Cover of Nina Simone's 'Baltimore' Will Give You Chills
- Loretta Lynch to Travel to Baltimore to Speak With Community Leaders
- Maze Featuring Frankie Beverly Makes Its Triumphant Return to ESSENCE Fest
- New & Next: Meet Eclectic Soul Singer ASH
- How to Get Jourdan Dunn's Met Gala Cornrows
- Get Taraji P. Henson's Met Gala Hairstyle
What’s the best way to make my dull curls appear bigger and full of life?
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.
Charli Penn is the Relationships Editor for ESSENCE.com, a wig enthusiast and a proud member of #teamlonghairdontcare.