- Idris Elba Says He Nearly Died Filming ‘Beasts Of No Nation’
- Tracy Morgan Talks Life After the Car Accident: 'I Went To The Other Side’
- Oprah Treats Her South African Students to Glam Thanksgiving Dinner and The Color Purple on Broadway
- Gunman Shoots Up Planned Parenthood and Obama Responds: 'Enough Is Enough'
- ESSENCE Network: Chef Millie Susan Peartree Shares Her Recipe for Success (and Holiday Hosting Tips!)
- YouTube Viral Sensation James Wright Chanel Sings Duet with Patti LaBelle
- President Obama Responds to Laquan McDonald Shooting Death Footage: 'I Was Deeply Disturbed'
- Emanuel AME Expected to Donate $1.5 Million to Church Shooting Victims
What’s the best way to make my dull curls appear bigger and full of life?
How To Videos
All Hair Bloggers
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.