- More Child Abuse Accusations Arise as Adrian Peterson Returns to Vikings
- Coffee Talk: Tyler Perry Keeps Atlanta Youth Shelter Afloat
- Robin Thicke Reveals Why Paula Patton Left Him
- Alicia Keys Performs New Single and Talks Motherhood on 'Today Show'
- Black Actress Allegedly Mistaken for Prostitute By Police
- ESSENCE Poll: What's Your Favorite Daytime Talk Show?
- Coffee Talk: 'No Good Deed' Earns Number One Spot at the Box Office
- Intimacy Intervention: ‘My Boyfriend Gets Paranoid and Withholds Sex!’
How do you properly tie a turban?
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.
Charli Penn is the Relationships Editor for ESSENCE.com, a wig enthusiast and a proud member of #teamlonghairdontcare.