- NYPD Regularly Kicks People Out of Their Homes Without Grounds for Eviction: Report
- Civil Rights Lawyer Benjamin Crump Endorses Hillary Clinton
- San Antonio Officer Fatally Shoots Black Man After Mistaking Cell Phone for Gun
- How Being Told She Would Never Make It Helped Sherri Shepherd Realize Her #BlackGirlMagic
- Beyoncé’s Lead Dancer Reveals The Biggest Lesson She Learned From The Queen
- Your Favorite Facial Brush Just Got a Makeover
- Solange Receives New Orleans Key to the City: 'I Am So Thankful'
- Officer Who Killed Chicago Teen Files Lawsuit Against Victim’s Family, Claiming ‘Emotional Trauma’
What’s the best way to make my dull curls appear bigger and full of life?
How To Videos
All Hair Bloggers
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.