- Here's Everything We Know About Beyonce's 'Formation' Video
- Stop Everything! Beyonce Just Dropped the Most Unapologetically Black Video of the Year
- Stacey Dash Responds to Anthony Anderson's NAACP Comments
- Rihanna Debuts Snippet of 'Work' Video on Snapchat
- Sanaa Lathan, Anthony Anderson, Lee Daniels Weigh in on Diversity in Hollywood, #OscarsSoWhite
- Super Bowl 50: NFL Hunks Who Are Rich, Ripped & Righteous
- See the Complete List of Winners from the 2016 NAACP Image Awards
- Loving A Man Who Really Loves Sports (When You Don't)
What’s the best way to make my dull curls appear bigger and full of life?
How To Videos
All Hair Bloggers
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.