- Cynthia Bailey and Daughter Noelle Celebrate the Beauty of Back Women
- As Told by Deepak Chopra: The 3 Questions the Black Community Should Be Asking Themselves
- Nico & Vinz Close out ESSENCE Fest Performance with Raised Fists
- Jussie Smollett Admits He Has an 'Inner Cookie'
- 4 Ways Slick Rick Proves He’s Still The Ruler on Stage
- Doug E. Fresh Reclaims ‘The Dougie’ at ESSENCE Fest
- India Arie Debuts New Song At ESSENCE Fest 2015
- 'Empire' Star Hakeem Drops In For Essence Fest
What’s the best way to make my dull curls appear bigger and full of life?
How To Videos
All Hair Bloggers
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.
Charli Penn is the Relationships Editor for ESSENCE.com, a wig enthusiast and a proud member of #teamlonghairdontcare.