- President Obama: Ferguson Is No "Excuse For Violence"
- 'The Queen Latifah Show' Gets Canceled
- Must-See: Beyoncé's New Video 7/11
- Gugu Mbatha-Raw on Faith, Spirituality, and Finding Peace Through Nature
- ESSENCE Network: Celebrity Dentist Catrise Austin Tells How A Great Smile is Good for Your Career and Health
- Must-See: How Prison Time Changed T.I.
- EXCLUSIVE: Hear Faith Evans' New Song, "Fragile"
- Toni Morrison Breaks Down Racism on ‘Colbert,’ Admits She Recently Read ‘Beloved’ for the First Time
I’m interested in wearing bangs this season, but I’m unsure if it will look great on me. What should I do before committing to a style I may not like?
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.
Charli Penn is the Relationships Editor for ESSENCE.com, a wig enthusiast and a proud member of #teamlonghairdontcare.