- Chicago Mayor Announces Plans for Police Accountability Task Force
- Police Arrest Four Men in Connection with Shooting at Black Lives Matter Protest
- New Video Series 'ESSENCE Eats' Takes You Inside The Black Culinary Experience
- Bring Her Home for the Holidays: Elizabeth Sullivan
- The Perfect Holiday Mani is Metallic and Super High-Fashion
- How Ne-Yo's Dream of Reprising Michael Jackson’s Role in 'The Wiz' Led Him to Playing the Tin Man
- Chicago Police Superintendent Fired Over Laquan McDonald Death
- Lupita Nyong'o Starts the New Year Right With First ESSENCE Cover
What’s the best way to make my dull curls appear bigger and full of life?
How To Videos
All Hair Bloggers
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.