- Must-See: Stream the First Episode of 'Red Band Society' Starring Octavia Spencer
- EXLUSIVE: Watch Gospel Singer VaShawn Mitchell Perform New Single, 'God My God,' Live
- ESSENCE Poll: How Do You Announce a Breakup?
- Coffee Talk: 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Adds 2 New Castmembers
- Ask Dr. Sherry: 'My Parents Think This Guy Is Bad News'
- Nick Cannon Confirms Separation From Mariah Carey
- Cop Who Shouted 'I Will F---ing Kill You' to Ferguson Protestors Suspended Indefinitely
- This D.C. Woman Cooks Her Way Into Couples' Hearts
My hair always breaks off when I detangle gently with my fingers. What am I doing wrong?
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.
Charli Penn is the Relationships Editor for ESSENCE.com, a wig enthusiast and a proud member of #teamlonghairdontcare.