- Stephen A. Smith Suspended Over Domestic Violence Comments
- Did Nicki Minaj, Jessie J, and Ariana Grande Just Give Us a New Female Anthem?
- NBA Player Matt Barnes Uses Social Media to Help Find Aunt’s Killer
- NYPD Cop Allegedly Puts Pregnant Woman in Chokehold
- Whoopi Goldberg: If a Woman Hits a Man, She Should Expect to Get Hit Back
- Emotions Run High As Obamas Prepare for Malia to Go to College
- ESSENCE Poll: Does Having Divorced Parents Make Marriage Harder?
- Coffee Talk: Tia and Tamera Mowry To Release Young Adult Book Series
What type of moisturizing cocktail works best for my dry, coily hair?
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.
Charli Penn is the Relationships Editor for ESSENCE.com, a wig enthusiast and a proud member of #teamlonghairdontcare.