- Devon Still and Fiancée Will Get Their Dream Wedding, With Help From Fans
- Must See: The Real Watermelondrea Responds to Raven Symoné
- What I Know Now: What 30 Years in Music Has Taught Angie Stone About Herself
- Lupita Nyong'o's Brother Prepares to Make Film Debut in Upcoming Flick
- New Hair Extension Documentary Hits iTunes
- FLOTUS Teams Up With Spotify to Release the Definitive Michelle Obama Playlist
- Fragrance Gets Super Fresh With Moschino
- Get Dej Loaf's Gorgeous Smokey Eye
What’s the best way to make my dull curls appear bigger and full of life?
How To Videos
All Hair Bloggers
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.