- President Obama Announces Plans to Improve Relationship With Cuba
- Two Arrests Have Been Made in the Alleged Rape of 16-Year-Old Jada
- Must-See: Watch a Sneak Peek of Flex & Shanice's Season Finale
- Shonda Rhimes to Receive Award for Television Writing Achievement
- Must See: Watch Oprah and Jimmy Fallon's Auto-Tuned 80s Soap Opera
- K. Michelle Gets Emotional Discussing Idris Elba
- ESSENCE Poll: Who Is Your #WomanCrushWednesday of 2014?
- POTUS and Michelle Obama Recount Their Experiences with Racial Profiling
I’m interested in wearing bangs this season, but I’m unsure if it will look great on me. What should I do before committing to a style I may not like?
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.
Charli Penn is the Relationships Editor for ESSENCE.com, a wig enthusiast and a proud member of #teamlonghairdontcare.