- Police Officer Found Not Guilty in Death of Rekia Boyd
- Baltimore Man Dies One Week After Sustaining Injuries in Police Custody
- I Stand with Loretta Lynch for U.S. Attorney General, and You Should, Too
- ESSENCE Poll: How Do You Feel About Your Parents Following You on Social Media?
- Mary J. Blige Documents Her Evolution with Film, 'The London Sessions'
- 'RHOA' Reunion Is Explosive and Emotional! Will You Be Tuning In?
- Miss Jessie’s Titi Branch Driven to Suicide By Boyfriend, Says Her Sister
- 'Just Got Paid' Singer Johnny Kemp Dies at 55
What’s the best way to make my dull curls appear bigger and full of life?
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.
Charli Penn is the Relationships Editor for ESSENCE.com, a wig enthusiast and a proud member of #teamlonghairdontcare.