- 20 Jails Receive MacArthur Grants to Reform Criminal Justice System
- Dozens Protest After Baltimore Officials Propose Funding Youth Jail, Cutting Education Spending
- Listen to Jill Scott Talk "Fool's Gold" & the 15 Year Anniversary of Her Debut Album on SHMS
- EXCLUSIVE: Danielle Brooks Can't Wait to Play Miss Sofia on Broadway's 'The Color Purple'
- #WEW: Meet Shirley Strawberry, Our Real Life On-Air Superwoman
- ESSENCE Poll: What Age is Appropriate to Leave Your Child Home Alone?
- Bridal Bliss: Danielle and Ademola's Alabama Wedding
- 10 #BeyonceAlwaysOnBeat Video Memes That Are Too Hilarious to Pass Up
What’s the best way to make my dull curls appear bigger and full of life?
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.
Charli Penn is the Relationships Editor for ESSENCE.com, a wig enthusiast and a proud member of #teamlonghairdontcare.