- EXCLUSIVE: Get Your First Sneak Peek at 'The Wiz LIVE!'
- Surprise! Men Suffer Longer After Breakups, Women Feel More Pain
- Celebrating the Audacity of Black Names: Come Through Watermelondrea!
- Hillary Clinton Sits Down With Black Lives Matter Activists
- Texas Police Under Investigation for Tasering City Councilman Outside of His Home
- What Race Has to Do With Breast Cancer
- FLOTUS Calls on Millennials to Help the 62 Million Girls Without Access to Education
- Must-See: 'Daily Show' Correspondent Roy Wood Jr. Crashes Million Man March Anniversary Rally
What’s the best way to make my dull curls appear bigger and full of life?
How To Videos
All Hair Bloggers
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.