- Why Donna Brazile Doesn’t Need the Internet
- Lecrae: “Bree Newsome’s Name Should Be In A Book”
- Beyoncé Or the Everyday Woman: Who This Stylist Prefers To Dress
- EXCLUSIVE: Ava DuVernay Won’t Be Directing ‘Black Panther’ Movie
- Listen to Kim Burrell's New Song Before Her All-Star Gospel Tribute
- Why Maze Featuring Frankie Beverly's Return to ESSENCE Fest 2015 Means Everything
- 10 Motivational Fitness Quotes for the Next Time You’re Feeling Blah
- Kim Burrell Responds to Jazmine Sullivan's Comments About Gospel Tribute
What’s the best way to make my dull curls appear bigger and full of life?
How To Videos
All Hair Bloggers
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.
Charli Penn is the Relationships Editor for ESSENCE.com, a wig enthusiast and a proud member of #teamlonghairdontcare.