- What To Expect In A Grand Jury Hearing On the Case of Michael Brown
- Retired NYPD Sergeant Speaks On Michael Brown, Eric Garner, and Ending Police Brutality
- K Michelle Talks Working with Idris Elba on New Musical
- Halle Berry Launches New Fragrance, Wild Essence Halle Berry
- 5 Ways to Extend Your Twitter Activism for Mike Brown
- Diddy Urges President Obama to 'Get on a Plane' to Ferguson
- Trayvon Martin's Mother Pens Open Letter to Michael Brown's Family
- Instagram's 'Love Your Lines' Campaign Celebrates Stretch Marks
My hair always breaks off when I detangle gently with my fingers. What am I doing wrong?
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.
Charli Penn is the Relationships Editor for ESSENCE.com, a wig enthusiast and a proud member of #teamlonghairdontcare.