Friday, July 22, 2011 | 05:25 AM
TGIF! Here's what we're reading as we head into another glorious weekend.
- Keyshia Cole is back on her reality show grind. The songstress tweeted about the new show, which will feature her and hubby Daniel Gibson walking down the aisle for the second time, in Las Vegas. She also tweeted that she missed her bestie Monica's wedding because she was on tour. [Hello Beautiful]
- Tami Roman, the brazen diva from "Basketball Wives" was a little shaken up yesterday after getting into a car accident. While riding in L.A., another car slammed into the car behind her, causing a 3-car pileup. Thank goodness no one was injured, although Tami tweeted that that the incident gave her a serious headache. [TMZ]
- Another one of our favorite "Basketball Wives" stars, Evelyn Lozada, could be headed to "Dancing with the Stars." Evelyn is reportedly in talks to lace up her dancing shoes for the show's next season. We're sure her fiance, Chad Ochocinco, who was a prior "DWTS" contestant, can give her some expert dancing tips. [TMZ]
- Oprah is busy working on OWN and reportedly has plans for a new reality show titled "Million Dollar Neighborhood." The show begins filming next month and follows several families working together to grow their collective net worth by 1 million dollars in just three short months. If anyone can teach someone how to become a millionaire, Oprah sure can! [BV Black Spin]
- Folks just keep writing checks with Michael Vick's name on them. The Philadelphia Eagles quarterback has scored another major endorsement deal with Fuse Science, Inc. to endorse its line of sports nutrition vitamins and minerals. [The Grio]
- Actor Samuel L. Jackson is executive producing a new film based on the "Afro Samurai" animated series. "This has been one of my very favorite properties ever. I can't wait to produce the epic feature film," said Samuel in a statement. The film will begin production in 2012. [All Hip Hop]