We're feeling fancy today. Check out why we're french pressing our coffee:
- TV personality, LisaRaye McCoy is talking about her not-so-happy marriage to the Chief Minister of Turks and Caicos, Michael Misick. She claims she's no longer mad at him and that her divorce settlement isn't complete yet, at least the financial part isn't. She ultimately said her relationship with Michael was business and that she wasn't in love with him when they married. "We formed our marriage on something different — with the process of falling in love," she said. Ladies, is that something you could do? [Urban Daily]
- Raven-Symone is revealing how she slimmed down. "I stopped stressing," she said. Symone said at the age of 15 she was carrying an entire show on her shoulders and that led to her overeating. "[It wasn't] just over eating because I've actually been eating the same. I keep a little bit smaller portions because I learned that your body has to get rid of that stress some way." She's got some healthy tips for you too! [Nicole Bitchie]
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon are home with the twins! The new parents aren't taking it easy though. "I cannot relax. I am OCD-ing. They don't tell you this part about being a new parent," said Cannon about worrying over his newborns. [People]
- Beyonce is preparing to serve up a hell of an album. It's being reported that she delivered an impressive 72 songs to record execs to choose from for her upcoming "4" album. That's a lot of material! Let's hope they can pick the best ones! In other Beyonce news, she's slated to premiere the video for "Who Runs the World (Girls)" tomorrow! [Urban Daily]
- Oprah has some major power in Chicago. A potential juror in a federal trial was excused because she had tickets to the show! It's the second time in the past couple of weeks that a juror has been let go early to see Oprah. [NBC Chicago]
- Brandy, Tatyana Ali, Tempestt Bledsoe and more are all taking if off for skin cancer. The three leading ladies stripped for a public service announcement about using sunscreen. Check it out below.