- Must-See: Lupita Nyong'o Visits Elmo on 'Sesame Street'
- Stream Jennifer Hudson's New Album 'JHUD' Now
- Nicki Minaj Dishes on 'Emotional' Paris Performance with Beyonce
- More Child Abuse Accusations Arise as Adrian Peterson Returns to Vikings
- ESSENCE Poll: How Do You Own Up To Being Wrong?
- Coffee Talk: Tyler Perry Keeps Atlanta Youth Shelter Afloat
- Robin Thicke Reveals Why Paula Patton Left Him
- Alicia Keys Performs New Single and Talks Motherhood on 'Today Show'
I never have time to refresh my week old curls! What's a quick and easy way to do it?
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.
Charli Penn is the Relationships Editor for ESSENCE.com, a wig enthusiast and a proud member of #teamlonghairdontcare.