- 7 Things To Know About 'Empire' Star, Singer V Bozeman
- Timbaland and V. Bozeman Release Your Favorite New Feelgood Track, 'When I See You Smile'
- Brand New Michael Jackson Vocals Revealed in Paul McCartney's Remix of 'Say, Say, Say'
- Jennifer Hudson To Her Son: 'You Saved My Life'
- Rihanna Makes Gothic Look Glam
- Tamron Hall To Take Bill Cosby's Place On Temple University's Board Of Trustees
- Melanie Fiona Addresses Domestic Violence, Police Brutality in New Video
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Rihanna Kanye West and Pharrell Sue French Fashion Brand ElevenParis
What’s the best way to make my dull curls appear bigger and full of life?
How To Videos
All Hair Bloggers
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.