- YouTube Viral Sensation, James Wright Chanel Sings Duet with Patti LaBelle
- President Obama Responds to Laquan McDonald Shooting Death Footage: 'I Was Deeply Disturbed'
- Emanuel AME Expected to Donate $1.5 Million to Church Shooting Victims
- Four Chicago Protestors Arrested at Laquan McDonald Demonstration
- Ask Dr. Sherry: ‘He’s Been Married Before, But He Won’t Marry Me!’
- Hashtag #beforeyouwatch Encourages and Unites People Across Social Media
- Second Video in Laquan McDonald Shooting Death Vanished
- Fantasia Sings 'Superwoman' At the Soul Train Awards and Slays It—Watch a Sneak Peek
What’s the best way to make my dull curls appear bigger and full of life?
How To Videos
All Hair Bloggers
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.