It's Tuesday, check out why we stopped at Starbucks this morning:
- On a recent episode of Oprah, the reigning talk show queen revealed she would like to conquer the Broadway stage when her show is over. It's "the one thing I want to do," she told Chris Rock, who is currently on Broadway with his "Motha****** with a Hat." "Well, we gotta find a play. That's my dream," she told Rock. We're sure tons of scripts will be pouring in any minute now. [Clutch Magazine]
- Who knew a judge could order someone to take a debt course? Apparently, a judge ordered Toni Braxton to take such a course after filing for bankruptcy twice. She claimed she owed between $10-50 million dollars — she passed with flying colors. [TMZ]
- Rumors were swirling that Beyonce would perform at the royal wedding reception, but her rep has shut them down, saying she has a photo shoot on Saturday, April 30th in New York. [Boom Box]
- Mariah Carey says she's ready to be done with pregnancy. The expectant mom posted a pick of her belly painted like an Easter egg on Sunday — so adorable! [Just Jared]
- A judge has sided with NFL players over its battle between athletes and business owners. A U.S. District Judge has lifted the lockout, however, the NFL has filed an appeal to put a halt to the judge's ruling. As a result of yesterday's ruling, players are allowed to practice at their respective facilities. [The Root]
- Willow Smith rocked the White House yesterday with a powerhouse performance. She performed "Whip My Hair" along with "21st Century Girl." Take a look at Willow doing it big on Capitol Hill.