Take a peek at what we're babbling about over coffee:
- After weeks of speculation that she would or wouldn't do it, Wendy Williams has been confirmed for "Dancing with the Stars" season 12. This is exciting news! We can't wait to see the glamazon strutting her stuff on the dance floor. [TMZ]
- Mariah Carey, Usher, Beyonce and 50 Cent are all reportedly being pressured to return money they received from Libyan leaders. According to PopEater, Carey got $1 million just to perform, and Beyonce performed for an undisclosed amount. Meanwhile, Canadian pop singer Nelly Furtado announced she will donate the $1 million she received for a 2007 performance. [PopEater]
- We've got the deets on a new Will Smith movie called "Joe." It's based on the biblical story of Job and was recently picked up by Smith's production company, Overbrook Entertainment. Smith's has many movies in the works, and we can't wait to see them all. [Slash Film]
- If you watched the Oscars on Sunday, you probably noticed that Mo'Nique was absent. According to Internet rumors she "refused" to participate because she was upset with Oprah, who interviewed her brother Gerald last year. Her manager and husband Sidney Hicks denies the rumors, saying she had to shoot two episodes of her talk show on Monday night in Atlanta. [Eur Web]
- It's been confirmed that Cee-Lo Green will be a panel judge on NBC's new series, "The Voice." According to Eurweb, he and Adam Levine have signed contracts locking them into the show. We'll see how this pans out... [Eur Web]
- Idris Elba has reportedly signed on to star in "Prometheus," a movie about "the gods and the man who stood against them." Wow, that sounds like an intense film — something Elba would carry well. [Movie Web]
- Also, are you ready for Beyonce the comic book hero? Get ready! Tomorrow "Fame: Beyonce" will hit bookshelves. The CW Cooke work is said to share something new about the pop princess. Wonder what it could be?
- Also, R&B rising star K. Michelle is back with a new material! Check out her great new single "How Many Times." It'll get stuck in your head. It's the lead single from her upcoming album, "Pain Medicine."