- John Singleton 'Snowfall' Pilot Picked Up By FX
- HBO Orders 'Brother in Atlanta' Comedy Series
- Congressmembers Launch Caucus to Address Issues Affecting HBCUs
- Toni Morrison's 'God Help the Child': An Instant New York Times Best-Seller
- TONIGHT: NYC Laborers, Immigrants Dedicate May Day March to Freddie Gray
- ESSENCE Poll: Will You Be Watching the Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight?
- Must-See: Marilyn Mosby's Press Conference on the Death of Freddie Gray
- BREAKING: Freddie Gray's Death Ruled a Homicide, Six Officers Charged
What’s the best way to make my dull curls appear bigger and full of life?
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.
Charli Penn is the Relationships Editor for ESSENCE.com, a wig enthusiast and a proud member of #teamlonghairdontcare.