- Wife's Birthday Surprise for Husband Goes Viral
- Must-See: 'Dear White People' Gets An Extended Trailer
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares How Sexual Assault Affected Her Family
- Jill Scott on Her Hair: "It Does Not Define Me"
- Update: 11 Parents of Kidnapped Nigerian Girls Die
- ESSENCE Poll: Should Religion Be Off Limits in Comedy?
- New & Next: Meet Canadian Jazz and Soul Singer Kellylee Evans
- Coffee Talk: Is Zoe Saldana Expecting?
What type of moisturizing cocktail works best for my dry, coily hair?
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.
Charli Penn is the Relationships Editor for ESSENCE.com, a wig enthusiast and a proud member of #teamlonghairdontcare.