- Jesse Williams Tweets About Baltimore Unrest: 'There Is Nothing Black About Rioting'
- Baltimore Recovering from Night of Unrest
- ESSENCE Poll: What Do You Feel You Can Do Now to Affect Change in Your Community?
- 5 Things To Know About Tank and The Bangas Before They Hit the ESSENCE Fest Stage
- Premiere: Sevyn Streeter Takes Us Home in Video for '4th Street'
- Texas Lawmakers Abolish Natural Hair Braiding Regulations
- Thousands of Mourners Gather at Freddie Gray’s Funeral
- Alabama Shakes’ Brittany Howard Talks New Album, Songwriting in the Basement and Why She Pours Beer on Her Feet
What’s the best way to make my dull curls appear bigger and full of life?
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.
Charli Penn is the Relationships Editor for ESSENCE.com, a wig enthusiast and a proud member of #teamlonghairdontcare.