- Cleveland Officials Demand Family of Tamir Rice Pay Overdue Ambulance Bills
- Oprah and Deepak Chopra Announce 'Shedding the Weight' Meditation Experience
- Kanye West to Livestream Fashion Show Today on TIDAL
- Famed Author Ta-Nehisi Coates: ‘I Will Be Voting for Bernie Sanders’
- Ryan Coogler Lands Exciting New Job
- Jordin Sparks and Sage the Gemini Split After 10 Months
- Miguel to Honor Michael Jackson at 2016 Grammys, Ice Cube and Son Announced as Presenters
- Single Black Female: This Marriage Can’t Be Saved, But I Still Want to Be Besties
What’s the best way to make my dull curls appear bigger and full of life?
How To Videos
All Hair Bloggers
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.