- First Look: Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding To Air On WE tv
- The Senior Year: One Mother's Countdown to an Empty Nest
- ESSENCE Poll: What Was the Top Moment of Last Night's VMAs?
- Learn to Create Rita Ora’s Interconnected Ponytails From The VMA’s
- EXCLUSIVE: Emayatzy Corinealdi Discusses New Role in ‘Hand of God,’ Finding Love in Hollywood
- Rising Broadway Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- Did Jay Z Join Instagram to Honor Michael Jackson?
- EXCLUSIVE FIRST LOOK: Will Packer Marries In Surprise Wedding In Georgia
What’s the best way to make my dull curls appear bigger and full of life?
How To Videos
All Hair Bloggers
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.