- Taraji P. Henson Set to Play a NASA Mathematician
- Idris Elba Being Eyed for Two Big Films
- We Will Always Love You: Today Marks the Fourth Anniversary of Whitney Houston's Death
- Watch The ESSENCE Love Squad Attempt To Convince A Valentine’s Day Hater To Switch Sides
- DMX Doing Fine After Being Found Unconscious
- Cools Girls At BCBG Show Sport Glossy Lids
- Will Smith Confirms 'Bad Boys 3,' Calls Son Jaden 'Fearless'
- Get In Formation! There's An Anti-Anti-Beyoncé Protest Planned
What’s the best way to make my dull curls appear bigger and full of life?
How To Videos
All Hair Bloggers
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.