Monday, August 09, 2010 | 05:24 AM
- Kimora Lee held a yard sale at her former home in Saddle River, New Jersey. It drew quite a crowd. Glasses, cups, martini glasses and mugs sold for $10 to $30. "Giving back to those who support me is the ultimate act of fabulosity," Lee said. [People]
- Levi's is set to introduce a new line of jeans called Levi's Curve ID in December. The line features three custom fits for different body shapes. [CNNMoney]
- Katherine Jackson says the kids are alright. The Jackson matriarch said in an interview that MJ's children "are doing fabulous." [TMZ]
- Actress Mia Farrow testified that Naomi Campbell named Charles Taylor as the man who presented her with a diamond.
"She sad that in the night she had been awakened," Farrow told international courts during Taylor's trial. "Some men were knocking at her door. They were sent by Charles Taylor and they had given her a huge diamond." [CNN]
- President Obama is calling for better college graduation rates by 2020. The 10-year goal is that 60 percent of young Americans will have a college degree. [NYTimes]
- WTH? Glenn Beck said that America under Obama's administration is like "the damn 'Planet of the Apes.'" [Gawker]
- D.C. Housewife and White House crasher Michaele Salahi and her husband Tareeq were recently served with court papers by PR firm Brotman-Winter-Fried Communications. The company claims the Salahis owe them $15,000. [WashPo]
- We're sending birthday wishes to Whitney Houston! The diva turns 47 today.