- Must See: Mom Accepts Diploma on Behalf of Son Who Died in Car Crash on Prom Night
- Nicki Minaj Debuts 'The Night Is Still Young' Video Exclusively on Tidal
- Lance Gross Marries Longtime Girlfriend Rebecca Jefferson
- Nina Simone Biopic Starring Zoe Saldana to be Released This Year
- Cleveland Officer Found Not Guilty in Shooting Death of Malissa Williams
- Michael B. Jordan Responds to 'Fantastic Four' Casting Criticism in Open Letter
- Coach Felicia: Get Your Expectations Met!
- Let ESSENCE Fest Alum, Tina Campbell Bless You With Her New Song, 'Destiny'
What’s the best way to make my dull curls appear bigger and full of life?
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.
Charli Penn is the Relationships Editor for ESSENCE.com, a wig enthusiast and a proud member of #teamlonghairdontcare.