- ESSENCE Poll: Do You Think School Dress Codes are Fairly Enforced?
- Coffee Talk: BET Apologizes to Beyonce and Jay Z for Blue Ivy Joke on '106 & Park'
- Alfre Woodard, Laverne Cox, Nicole Beharie, Danai Gurira Shine on ESSENCE's October Cover
- Photo: Mariah Carey's First Outing Since Confirmed Separation from Nick Cannon
- Navy Discharges Black Sailor For Refusing to Cut Her Natural Hair
- EXCLUSIVE: Taraji P. Henson Dishes on Her Character in 'No Good Deed'
- Must-See: Idris Elba Jokes About That Mysterious Bulge Photo
- ESSENCE Poll: What Do You Avoid Talking About on Social Media?
How do you properly tie a turban?
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.
Charli Penn is the Relationships Editor for ESSENCE.com, a wig enthusiast and a proud member of #teamlonghairdontcare.