It looks like footballer eye candy Chad Ochocinco won't make it to the "Dancing with the Stars" finals. The Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver was eliminated from the show last night. Plus, we're buzzing about tonight's White House State Dinner. And we're listening to Diana Ross all day long in preparation for her big show at Radio City Music Hall tonight... Here's what you had to say: Sheila Huggins Snipes commented via Facebook: "He's fine but there was this awkward thing about his dancing." Glenda Bryan wrote via Facebook: "'Sexy Chocolate" (Chad) did good."
- And another one bites the dust. Cincinnati Bengals hottie Chad Ochocinco was eliminated from "Dancing with the Stars" last night. [ABC]
- As the White House preps for another State Dinner, this time with the Mexico's President Felipe Calderon and his wife Margarita Zavala, the mediasphere is buzzing about the last dinner's party crashers, Tareq and Michaele Salahi. [NYTimes]
- According to a recent study, a lot of dads get their own post-natal depression caused by the stresses of caring for their newborn baby. [BBC]
- America's favorite arcade game, Pac-Man, turns 30 today. [NYDN]
- The definition of diva, Diana Ross is singing at Radio City Music Hall tonight. Quick, what's your favorite Diana Ross song?
- Swizz Beatz and Mashonda Dean might be headed back to court. Dean claims Beatz owes her $325,000 in equitable distribution and $9,000 in alimony and child support.
- Major League Baseball honored Hall of Famer Willie Mays, musician, actor and activist Harry Belafonte and former tennis player Billie Jean King for their efforts toward equal rights. [Black News]
- Here's a sneak peek at Rihanna's "Rock Star" video. Thoughts?