Naomi Campbell released the following statement today concerning the assault accusation that were filed against her earlier this week by a New York City driver who said she hit him in the back of the head. "On Tuesday 2nd March I was accused of unacceptable behaviour towards a driver in New York. I have worked very hard on correcting my previous wrongdoings and I will not be held hostage to my past. I try to treat everyone with respect and I am pleased the driver has apologized. I would like to put the last few days behind me and move on. " Today, the driver dropped the assault charges he filed against the supermodel. Read More: Assault Charge Against Naomi Campbell Dropped Naomi Campbell Helps Haiti

Mar, 04, 2010

Naomi Campbell released the following statement today concerning the assault accusations that were filed against her earlier this week by a New York City driver who said she hit him in the back of the head. "On Tuesday 2nd March I was accused of unacceptable behaviour towards a driver in New York. I have worked very hard on correcting my previous wrongdoings and I will not be held hostage to my past. I try to treat everyone with respect and I am pleased the driver has apologised. I would like to put the last few days behind me and move on. " Today, the driver dropped the assault charges he filed against the supermodel. Read More:

You May Like