- Single Black Female: This Marriage Can’t Be Saved, But I Still Want to Be Besties
- John Legend Produces Music for 'Underground' That Is Bold, Thrilling and Absolutely Intense
- DOJ Sues Ferguson After City Council Rejects Criminal Justice Reform Recommendations
- Pave The Way: Celeb Hairstylist Larry Sims on the Challenges of Getting Celebs Red Carpet Ready
- Jury Enters Final Deliberations for Officer Who Shot Akai Gurley in NYC Stairwell
- This Robot Can Help You Apply Your Lipstick
- Must-See: Diddy Discovers An Ancestor Who Was Never Enslaved in 'Finding Your Roots'
- 'It's Not That White Women Can't Write About Beyonce and 'Formation,' But Maybe They Shouldn't'
What’s the best way to make my dull curls appear bigger and full of life?
How To Videos
All Hair Bloggers
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.