- Marissa Alexander Speaks to Anderson Cooper One Day After Her Release from Prison
- Chirlane McCray Talks Family Mental Health Struggles, Public Health Plan for NYC
- Pass the Popcorn! Mary Jane Considers Pregnancy, Meets a New Man in New 'Being Mary Jane' Super Trailer
- Issa Rae Dishes on Her New Book, HBO Series, and a Possible Partnership with Oprah?
- Ludacris Granted Primary Custody of 1-Year-Old Daughter
- How Stand Your Ground Laws Failed Marissa Alexander
- 'Empire' Recap: What Do You Want?
- ESSENCE Poll: What Do You Want to See Happen Next on 'Scandal'?
I’m interested in wearing bangs this season, but I’m unsure if it will look great on me. What should I do before committing to a style I may not like?
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.
Charli Penn is the Relationships Editor for ESSENCE.com, a wig enthusiast and a proud member of #teamlonghairdontcare.