- 12 Empire GIFs that Perfectly Depict How Body Waxing Feels
- Get Zendaya’s Paris Fashion Week Blowout
- Why Amber Rose's SlutWalk Made Me Check Myself
- Stop “Pphubbing”: New Research Shows What Happens When You Focus More On Your Phone Than Your Lover
- Textbook Publisher Vows to Revise Book that Calls Slaves Immigrant 'Workers'
- Destiny Child's Michelle Williams Says She Isn't 'Tickling for Children'
- Diddy's Bad Boy Entertainment Merges with Epic Records
- T.I. Pens Poem to Hashtag Activists: 'Society's Issues Are Deeper Than Social Media Posts'
What’s the best way to make my dull curls appear bigger and full of life?
How To Videos
All Hair Bloggers
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.