- Jamie Foxx Sued Over "Party Ain't A Party" Song
- New White House Initiative Aims to End Rape on Campus
- Photo Fab: Will Smith Celebrates Jada Pinkett's Birthday with the Ultimate #ThrowbackThursday Post
- See Shonda Rhimes' Brilliant Response to Being Called An 'Angry Black Woman' By A TV Critic
- Kandi Burruss and Todd Tucker's 'A Mother's Love' Tour Cancelled
- ESSENCE Poll: Do You Feel Like Your Personal Information Is Secure?
- Coffee Talk: Lifetime's Aaliyah Biopic to Premiere in November
- Ask Dr. Sherry: ‘He Lied About His Age, Kids and Living Situation’
I never have time to refresh my week old curls! What's a quick and easy way to do it?
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.
Charli Penn is the Relationships Editor for ESSENCE.com, a wig enthusiast and a proud member of #teamlonghairdontcare.