- Rihanna's Stalker Arrested After Leaving Threatening Notes
- Mike Tyson Eyes Jamie Foxx to Star in his Biopic
- ESSENCE Network: Tami Wells Thomas, Saving Black Families from Foreclosure
- Coach Felicia: Tune Up Your Soul
- What Backpacking Through Europe Taught Me About Myself
- Lionel Richie to Be Named Billboard's 'Legend of Live'
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha and Malia Attend 'On the Run' Concert
- Slave to Your Own Rhythm: Remixing Your Need for Approval, Part 1
What type of moisturizing cocktail works best for my dry, coily hair?
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.
Charli Penn is the Relationships Editor for ESSENCE.com, a wig enthusiast and a proud member of #teamlonghairdontcare.