- Rico Love's Debut Album is Turning The Lights On For R&B
- ESSENCE Poll: Would You Be Angry if One of Your Guests Proposed on Your Wedding Day?
- Ask Dr. Sherry: ‘He Gave Me An STD Then Blamed Me and Called Me Names!’
- Defense Attorneys in Freddie Gray Case Ask Judge to Move Trial Outside of Baltimore
- Nebraska Becomes First Conservative State in 40 Years to Overturn the Death Penalty
- Just Engaged: Mika and Kamau’s Engagement Story
- 7 Ways David Oyelowo Delivers Another Masterful Performance in HBO’s ‘Nightingale’
- Listen to Common Talk About Why ESSENCE FEST is So Special on "The Steve Harvey Morning Show"
What’s the best way to make my dull curls appear bigger and full of life?
How To Videos
All Hair Bloggers
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.
Charli Penn is the Relationships Editor for ESSENCE.com, a wig enthusiast and a proud member of #teamlonghairdontcare.