- Jourdan Dunn and Joan Smalls Among World's Highest Paid Models
- Venus Williams Suffers Close Loss at U.S. Open
- Essence Atkins Will Officiate Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade's Miami Wedding
- New York City Mayor Endorses Body Camera Pilot Program for NYPD
- ESSENCE Poll: How Do You Handle Family Conflict?
- Coffee Talk: Beyoncé Pens a Poem for Daughter Blue Ivy
- Ask Dr. Sherry: ‘My Lazy Teen Daughter Is Driving Me Crazy’
- Department of Health Announces Launch of Ebola Vaccine Trial
How do you properly tie a turban?
Chime Edwards is a popular YouTube vlogger with over 145,000 subscribers. Chime was also featured in Nikki Walton’s (Curly Nikki) book, Better Than Good Hair.
Afrobella was the natural hair blogger at AOL’s Black Voices and a writer for Vogue Italia’s Vogue Black site. She has presented keynotes at several major media expos and seminars.
Jessica Lewis's tutorials have received more than 22 million views on the MahoganyCurls YouTube channel, and nearly 500K follow the Macon, GA native via social media.
Valerie Bremang founded Hairlista Inc. Social Network in 2008 as a platform to educate, inform and encourage women that they can achieve healthy hair.
The former model has transitioned 10 years of fashion industry experience into UrbanBushBabes, where she is Editor-in-Chief.
Charli Penn is the Relationships Editor for ESSENCE.com, a wig enthusiast and a proud member of #teamlonghairdontcare.